Monday, April 4, 2011

Our Seattle Trip 2010

This is our first blog post! I decided we would start with our Seattle Family Trip last summer 2010.
We stayed with Family in Tacoma. There was so much to do there. We spent a day in Seattle, first at the Space Needle and then Pacific Science Center. Then we hopped on the Monorail and rode that to a mall, which then we only had a few blocks to walk to Pikes Market. It was neat to see what all the vendors were selling. We however did not get to see them throw a fish. Maybe next time. We ended up taking a ferry to Bainbridge Island where we ate dinner and then rode the ferry back. It was lovely to see the Seattle skyline at night. We spent another day at Wild Waves. The girls really enjoyed the wave pool. And also the amusement rides. It was a little too crowded for the slides.Boo!
We were in the butterfly room and this butterfly loved Paige and took a ride for awhile.

Riding the ferry.

I hate roller-coasters or anything fast and scary. Paige got me to go on the Mouse Trap! I did it!

Hello Cupcake! Yummy gourmet cupcakes.

Took the girls kayaking. Kylie and I did the paddle boat.

Spent a day at the Zoo. Paige was so thrilled to be here. haha


Paige found this tiny star-fish in the Puget Sound.

Uncle Dan with the Family.

4 comments:

  1. cool melanie! i love it when people jump on the blogging bandwagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Another blogging friend! And YAY for pretty Seattle!!! Can you tell I'm excited? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I'm so glad you decided to blog! Now I'm just waiting for Melissa to come over so I can show her how to get started and how I do my blog book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you guys had a blast in Seattle! It's my hometown, (well, Tacoma is, but it's close enough :) but I haven't been there in a few years; brings back lots of fun memories from my youth! And congrats on the new blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete